Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Olivia. My wife (after having a child with me in July of

Customer Question

Hi Olivia. My wife (after having a child with me in July of last year) told me that she was filing for divorce 3 days before Christmas. We have 0 assets, 0 money (or so I believe) and there's only 1 question I have (I'm asking b/c I have to pay my attorney over 10 cents per second and I really, really can't afford for this to go any longer than it absolutely has to...)
She's a complete control freak and is unreasonable, so "have you tried working it out or compromising" will not work.
Her father (in order to file for a chapter 7 instead of a 13 in his bankruptcy) opened a company in her name and her brother's name just prior to our marriage. He has now devised a way to rig bids from the company he works at to give his own corporation jobs, making him a ton of money and giving her a huge advantage when it comes to legal fees.
My question is... since she was listed as an owner and was a signer on the bank account (and the majority of money made by the company came while we
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 8 months ago.

Welcome and thank you for using JA. You r question appears to be cut off. Let me show you what I am seeing on my end.