Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law

Ms., I am seeking an attorney to assist me in a suit against

Customer Question

Hi Ms. Wilson, I am seeking an attorney to assist me in a suit against RaceTrac after one of their employees came from behind the counter and attacked me while I was speaking to the Manager about the services she was providing in GA>
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: I don't know what kind of attorney to contact
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: yes, they arrested me after telling me I won't get arrested and requested in a statement from me without reading me my rights or anything. I was advised the employee would be arrested but I was.
JA: Our top Lawyer is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Lawyer in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Lawyer until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You would need to get a local personal injury or general litigation attorney in GA to represent you, since that is where you would be suing them.
If the employee attacked you and you did not threaten or try to attack the employee, the video will show that, so you need to send them a letter telling them that the video from that date is evidence in a potential civil matter and the letter is to put them on notice they have a legal duty to preserve that evidence and failure to do so would result in damages for spoliation of evidence.
You can get a local attorney near you at the same sites used by other attorneys, or