Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

What can I do...The company that work me my Pension

Customer Question

What can I do...The company that work for send me my Pension kits.They send two kits one pension I took down after the dead of my child and the other one I didnt use. Now tell me it was a mistake. I'm 57.ready to pull this kit.and they tell me it's. a Mistake!!!
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Why are they telling you it is a mistake? What are they saying is the mistake? Did they take money from you to put in the pensions?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No! I HAD TWO PENSION I used one and Now they're saying the other one was a mistake it was for 28,474.34
Thank you for your reply.
I need you to explain to me why they are saying it was a mistake.
I also need you to tell me if you put your own money into the pension they are now saying was a mistake.