Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Fighting cps no court yet, Yes but getting nowhere my

Customer Question

Fighting cps no court yet
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Yes but getting nowhere my children and I need help now
JA: What advice did they give you?
Customer: Do what cps wants me to do
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: Allegations of prostitution and drugs out of my home electricity was cut off I was being evicted and they said we we're homeless
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: I took a hair follicle test in Nov.2015 I failed but the original case worker told a family member my test results before telling me plus it was weeks before I got news of my results
JA: Our top Lawyer is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Lawyer in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Lawyer until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 8 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
How can I fight do I have a chance I'm a good mother how can I get my kids
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 8 months ago.

A different Professional here.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question.

What is your specific question?