Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I am leaving with roommate and just found out that she had

Customer Question

Hello Pearl,
JA: How can we be of help?
Customer: I am leaving with roommate and just found out that she had entered my room, took pictures and posted online as part of the add in search for new roommate. it was posted 26 day ago and I just find out. She never had permission from me enter my room! Is there any legal actions I can take against her?
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: not yet
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: I am not sure, the lease expires in mid April, and we had verbally agreed that I will give my answer if I am going to move out or stay and sign new lease on March 15th. her post was way before the deadline
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 7 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. `Can you tell me, how did this harm you? DId she steal from you? If not how were you harmed by this action?