Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I am filing form WG-009 in the state of CA in a small claims

Customer Question

I am filing form WG-009 in the state of CA in a small claims case. I need help determining how to answer questions number 4, 5, and 6. So would need to give you a brief explanation of the case and info from Notice of Filing of Claim Exemption.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Basically, the defendant is claiming that his monthly expenses exceed his monthly income and so he has filed a Notice of Filing Claim Exemption.I am filing a Notice of Opposition to Claim of Exemption. Do I have the right to determine the earnings claimed as exempt as not exempt or partially exempt?I need to give a reason why as well as an amount I'm willing to accept.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 7 months ago.

Good morning,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that Premium Service and I'll process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.

After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

Thanks in advance,

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I'm sorry, the paperwork is being filed today (deadline). I had to fill out as best as possible. So it's already court house. Thank you.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 7 months ago.

I am unable to further assist you in this matter, and I am going to opt out of your question and open this up for other professionals.

Your question is being placed back in the question list for other professionals to see, and to respond to. You do not have to stay online for the question to be active. Should another professional pick it up, you should be alerted by email unless you actively disable this feature.

There is no need for you to reply at this time as this may "lock" your question back to me, thus inadvertently delaying other professionals' access to it.

I apologize for any inconvenience and wish you well in your future.