Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

MY LAWYER ***********, SENT A CHECK TO MEDICARE BECAUSE IT

Customer Question

MY LAWYER ***********, SENT A CHECK TO MEDICARE BECAUSE IT WAS ISSUED IN MY NAME, IRMA TORRES AND MEDICARE, AND HIS OFFICE SAID THAT I HAVE TO TALK TO SOMEONE IN MEDICARE. THE CASE #********. I HAVE BEEN EXPECTING THIS CHECK FOR MONTHS, BECAUSE I WAS IN A CAR COLISSION, THAT WAS NOT Y FAULT, AND I NEED IT FOR IMMEDIATE PERSONAL REASONS. COULD YOU TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON?
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

Was this a settlement check that came in from the other driver's insurance company? If so, was it made out to you and Medicare?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
ANYONE, INCLUDING CUSTOMER SERVICES, COULD ANSWER MY QUESTION, IT IS NOT A LEGAL QUESTION, IS A ROUTINE QUESTION FOR WHICH I HAD TO PAY. A BOUT YOUR ANSWER, YOU SAID TO CLICK AT THE BOTTOM, THERE IS NO WAY TO CLICK, THERE IS NO ESPACE.

Since this question was posted in the Legal section I assume you are asking for legal information. You still have not provided enough information for me, or any other expert, to provide an answer so I will opt out and open this question back up.

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 8 months ago.
I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Medicare. We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Wendy
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
OF COURSE, WHAT YOU WANT ES MONEY, THAT I DON'T HAVE.