Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I opened a company with a partner thinking 50%-50%

Customer Question

I opened a company with a partner thinking 50%-50% partnership. But he puts in a little more effort than I do and wants it be 51%-49%. I would like to agree to this but want to make sure he does not cheat me. What points can I include in the business contract so I do not eventually lose out?. Can you send me some things to include in the contract while I still have a choice.
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 8 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you.

And I want to confirm before we begin ... you're aware how this site works - that in order for us to receive credit for working with you, you need to submit a satisfactory rating - if you feel the performance of the person you're working with is satisfactory EVEN IF you're not necessarily happy with what the law is. Are those terms acceptable to you?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Pls opt out. I would like to request for Expert Dimitry oe Mshore Law. Thanks
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 8 months ago.

It has been three days since you posted this question, are you still looking for an Answer? If so, I'd be happy to assist.