Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

I'am half owner of house and my name was taken off the deed

Customer Question

i'am half owner of house and my name was taken off the deed about 4 years ago because of bad credit what can i do to get my half the when the other person thinks he get it all i prof from 3 people that i do own half of the house and i can get prof i payed of the house
Expert:  Ely replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. How exactly did you get taken off the deed? Did you willingly sign away your interest (via a warranty or quitclaim deed)? Or, what happened?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 7 months ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!