Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.

I live near Kosmos cement plant. Whatever is being put out

Customer Question

I live near Kosmos cement plant. Whatever is being put out has ruined my property and vehicles. Also very concerned for my health. How can I investigate? There has been a few times it looks as if it's snowing and this just sticks to everything.
Expert:  Sam replied 7 months ago.

This is Samuel and I am sorry to hear of this situation. I suggest you can contact the Kentucky Dept of Environment and also you can contact OSHA and have both of those agencies come out and investigate this matter for health concerns.

Department for Environmental Protection l 300 Fair Oaks Ln. l Frankfort, KY 40601(###) ###-####(Telephone) and/or email***@******.***

And also with the US EPA at this LINK

Please let me know here if you have other questions or need clarification. Otherwise a Positive rating ensures i get credit for my time.