How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm buying a truck with my son. I'm financing the truck and

Customer Question

I'm buying a truck with my son. I'm financing the truck and I'm first on the title. My son and I are residence of Georgia. His wife lives in Hawaii, where he used to reside but will not grant him a divorce. When a divorce is finally granted will she have any rights to this truck that will be in my name and his. I have not purchased the truck yet any advise...
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Barrister replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.


Can you tell me how long they have been separated?


Are they living apart and maintaining their own separate households?





Related Legal Questions