Delta-Lawyer, Attorney
Experience:  10 years practicing IP law and general litigation

My dog jumped out the car and tryed to have sex w/ a dog.We

Customer Question

My dog jumped out the car and tryed to have sex w/ a dog.We get the dogs apart laugh about it cause they are males.Part ways with everything is OK.Now weeks later the dog police are calling.What should I do?
Expert:  Delta-Lawyer replied 7 months ago.

I hope this message finds you well, present circumstances excluded. I am a licensed attorney with over a dozen years of experience. It is a pleasure to assist you today.

In short, speak with the dog police and tell them your side of the story. At the present, they police are only operating on the other person's side of the story, which is quite obviously slanted or they would not be calling you. If you avoid them, they will assume the claims of the other owner are correct and likely seek to fine you. By conveying your side of the story (and telling you are willing to sign a sworn statement to that effect) you will likely cause them to back away and just write this off as an accident - which it clearly was under the circumstances.

Let me know if you have any other questions or comments. Please also rate my answer positively (three of more stars) so I can receive credit for my work.

Best wishes going forward!

Just checking to see if you have any additional questions. I want to make sure you are as comfortable as possible as you move forward. Thanks!