Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

I have a dispute against my lawyers performance, no private

Customer Question

I have a dispute against my lawyers performance, no private lawyer in ct wanted to take the case,yet they all agreed for the case
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I'll be happy to help you.Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I'll be happy to help you. Are you looking for the contact information for where you would file a complaint against a particular attorney? I can provide you with that information if that is what you are looking for. Unfortunately, I can't make intern he take your case if they decide not to. But otherwise I would be happy to help you.

Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

I am happy to help. There are two routes when wanting to pursue a claim against an attorney. First you need to notify the Connecticut state bar grievance committee. Second, you need to identify an attorney who specializes in professional malpractice against attorneys. The grievance committee may have recommendations.