Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

My step son and the rest of the Spanish kids going to

Customer Question

My step son and the rest of the Spanish kids going to Parkville Senior High school, are all have been given an, "E", on there report cards for the whole year so far, through their phys ed teacher, and who knows how many other nationalities, that he has failed in the past. But, any white or black kids, he shows,"NO", discrimination to. There are other pety things like, if any of the spanish kids forget to wear their gym shorts to class, they have to stay after for dention. None of the white or black kids ever have to if they forget. This is an ESOL school that my step son has to go to. I wonder how many years has this teacher been degrading these kids for just not being American!!!
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 7 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

What is your question about the situation you have described?