Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

My girlfriends toenails, on each of her big toes, were

Customer Question

My girlfriends toenails, on each of her big toes, were infected. She wasn't really ready to make that decision, but he bullied her in to it by asking what she expected, she told him she was hoping an antibiotic cram, perhaps. He said that won't work, they need to come off. Told her she would experiences couple days of p ain, and shortly thereafter the nails would be grown back.long story short she saw other padietrist, that helped her get the infection under control, but they new the nails were gone. The defend end to be has no interest in working with us without representation. Please give an opinion, of if damages would be worth suing for. Thanks for your help. Luke
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 8 months ago.

I am not sure there is a claim here worth pursuing especially since medical malpractices are very hard to pursue unless there are significant medical damages or death. IN this case, while clearly there was a difference of opinion in treatment, I'm not sure it would be financially worthwhile to sue. However, if you can explain some damages sustained then perhaps a minor settlement might be worth it. I am happy to talk by phone for an additional charge if you like as well.