Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC
92304199

My arbitration 30 days expired.Can I take my problem to

Customer Question

my arbitration 30 days expired.Can I take my problem to court?
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 9 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. I'll be happy to help you. Unless you have a clause in your *original* agreement which specifically states you cannot litigate (i.e. that the matter MUST go to arbitration), you CAN file a lawsuit. You would need to take a look at whatever agreement you have which first led to the arbitration to know for sure. Please let me know if you need additional assistance or if you need me to clarify anything. I'll be happy to do so.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE REMEMBER TO SUBMIT *RATING* AT CONCLUSION OF DISCUSSION SO EXPERT RECEIVES CREDIT FOR TIME SPENT ASSISTING YOU WITH YOUR CASE.