How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Cerecita Your Own Question
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 21261
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Cerecita is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I 't want to stand in line at the airport. I WILL LIKE TO BE

Customer Question

I don't want to stand in long line at the airport. I WILL LIKE TO BE PRE APPROVED FOR CLEARANCE
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome.

If you mainly fly domestically, you can apply for TSA Precheck. If you fly both internationally and domestically on a steady basis, a GOES (Global Entry) card would be the best option for you. Here are instructions on how to apply for each of these cards. The advantage of the GOES card, is for $15 more, it includes TSA Precheck, also:


(click 'Eligibility; and 'How to apply' on the left hand side; lower down click 'TSA Pre')


(See 'TSA Pre✓®' on the left hand side, and underneath, click "Apply")


I hope this helps!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be glad to continue.

Warmest regards,