Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Three members of the same family have been unemployed weeks,

Customer Question

Three members of the same family have been unemployed for 5 weeks, filed unemp and have rec'd nothing. 1) one man has his citizenship, two have their green cards. First man they said they had his ss# ***** in the system and need to correct it. 2nd man they needed copy of green card (done). 3rd man they wanted copy of ss card (done). Still no one has been paid.
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answers. My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. I'll be happy to help you.

If at any time during our conversation you had any questions or need me to clarify anything please don't hesitate to ask! I'll be happy to help in anyway that I can. If you are satisfied with the information you received, could you please take a moment to submit a rating. We only get credit for the time and effort we put in to preparing answers if you are satisfied AND ALSO submit a rating. If you're not completely satisfied please tell me and I'll try to help resolve whatever is preventing you from being completely satisfied.

We can of course continue to talk about this even after you submit your rating, and I can continue to clarify anything you need assistance with.

In some instances we need to give customers what they deem "bad news" - because that's what the law is. The purpose of this forum is to provide educational information. And therefore if I have to give you news that is not necessarily supportive of your position I hope you will not rate me on the basis of how satisfied you are with the law - but on how satisfied you are with MY assistance. Is that acceptable to you?

Hello. I have not received a response and will be "opting out" so that someone else can respond to your question should you choose to continue with it. You may wish to contact customer service if you have any questions regarding this. Experts on this site are not involved in billing matters.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 8 months ago.

A different Professional here.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?