Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.

When I return to work I'm going to fired, Yes, my

Customer Question

When I return to work I'm going to fired,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes, my managersponsor have been telling me for over a month they want to get rid of me because I make too much money and they can hire 8 people to replace me instead...
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 7 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer.

So I can best answer your question, I do need some more information from you, please.

First, what state is this in?

Second, do you have an employment contract or union agreement at your job?

Third, you said when you "return to work" --how long have you been out? Were you out on FMLA (Family Medical Leave Act)?

Fourth, do you believe that you are being terminated because of your race, religion, age, sex, a disability or national origin?