Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

How can I bring my relatives that are being life threated by

Customer Question

How can I bring my relatives that are being life threated by gang activity members in Honduras
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If you have proof of direct threats of harm against them, you can try for filing a I-589 petition for asylum based on their real fear of facing persecution based on race/sex/nationality/political opinion/social group membership/religion. They have to present some proof that there is a real fear of actual harm from these gang members to USCIS and they can seek to come here for protection through the asylum process. See: https://www.uscis.gov/humanitarian/refugees-asylum/asylum