LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I am a practicing attorney with more than 30 years of experience in the legal field.
15277592

I was approved disability and will be having surgery on 3/22

Customer Question

I was approved for state disability and will be having surgery on 3/22 and recently received notification to see an independent physician with the EDD in order to continue to receive benefits? What is the best way to prepare and how likely is it they will deny my claim given my physician has approved it?
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No I haven't.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: I want to know what to expect in this kind of appointment and they are sending me to two different specialists.
JA: Our top Lawyer is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Lawyer in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Lawyer until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 11 months ago.

Good morning,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

What you are asking for I generally accomplish by spending 15 minutes speaking directly to a client about----which allows for a back and forth to best prepare the client for a defense medical exam.

Because it is all but impossible for you to full prepare for this examination without a thorough discussion of your situation, I can offer you a phone call to discuss this in detail with you for a nominal Special Services fee.

Aside from a call, the best I can do is to give you some preparation literature that will give you the basics of dealing with this defense exam. http://personal-injury.lawyers.com/slip-and-fall/passing-the-medical-exam.html

If you are serious about passing your test and not making mistakes which could result in you losing your benefits, then consider a phone call as well for the most comprehensive preparation for this upcoming exam.

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

I hope that I have been able to fully answer your question. Please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am credited for assisting you.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 11 months ago.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Doug