Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.

Ive been a working construction company as a working foreman

Customer Question

ive been a working for this construction company as a working foreman for about 4 years on all the projects was davis bacon prevailing wagejobs and as a foreman the responsibility i had such as readying bue prints giving orders to working man sub contractor reporting to me on job site answer any question . doing daily progress reports. making work schedule. most of all making sure the job site is a safe and working enviorment not only for the worker but also for the public. i know from a labor 1 pay rate to a working foreman pay rate what can i do
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answers. My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. I'll be happy to help you.

If at any time during our conversation you had any questions or need me to clarify anything please don't hesitate to ask! I'll be happy to help in anyway that I can. If you are satisfied with the information you received, could you please take a moment to submit a rating. We only get credit for the time and effort we put in to preparing answers if you are satisfied AND ALSO submit a rating. If you're not completely satisfied please tell me and I'll try to help resolve whatever is preventing you from being completely satisfied.

We can of course continue to talk about this even after you submit your rating, and I can continue to clarify anything you need assistance with. Do you have any questions about what I've told you so far?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
sare you still working on my answer i need to go to work can you email me thew answer

Hello. I sent you a question to ensure that you understand the terms of Just Answer. It is listed above.

Can you please restate your question. I'm not exactly sure what it is you're asking (though I have read what you wrote above)

I will be opting out so that you may pose this question to another expert.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 7 months ago.

A different Professional here.

Unfortunately, I do not understand your post. Could you review it, make corrections, properly identify the parties and the issues, ask specific question, and resubmit?

Thank you for your cooperation.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
the construction company i use to work with as a working form. my responsibility was to carry instruction from the project plan and set up the working men. under the davis bacon act the employer underpaid me as a labor 2 wen my classifiction should be group 10 a under the davis bacon act. i feel they owe money

Thank you for the information.

You can file a wage claim with U.S. Department of Labor, Wage and Hour Division. On the web page, go to WHD Local Offices and select your state:

Kindly give a positive rating to my post so that I can receive credit for answering your question—so that part of the deposit that you already paid to the site can be transferred to me. You are not charged extra for doing this.

Thank you for your cooperation.