Legalease
Legalease, Lawyer
Experience:  15 years exp all aspects of general law
20355756

An involutarily/voluntarily 51/50 hold py, No, On Feb 2015 I

Customer Question

An involutarily/voluntarily 51/50 hold py
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: On Feb 2015 I visited long beach community hospital because I wanted to talk to someone about some mental health issues.i walked in voluntarily,but the papers I signed were involutarily hold and the next morning I was told I was on involuntary 51/50 and that I could not possess a firearm for 5 years.i recently was separated from the military and have law enforcement skills that i planned on utilizing as an armed security guard.i want to see if I can get this removed or expunged
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: Not at this moment
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Legalease replied 10 months ago.

Hello there --

-

Can you tell me what county and state you are located in so I can research the issue for you and determine if there is anyway to expunge the admission or suspend the firearms hold. MARY