Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

I just found out when i applied loan that booking transfer

Customer Question

I just found out when i applied for a loan that booking transfer has ben putting $5000.00 in my account for 1.5 years monthly and prior to this bank call me and siad they had a mistake and reversed $5000.00 and 6 months later I found out I was charged a wire tranfer fee $15.00 in and out, since this time they have deposited about $ 75000.00 what I do it has ben in my account now for about 1.5 years and is still being deposited monthly
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
can I keep the money
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
after the loan company found out I had that much money in my account I was denied, and had to take a cash advanced loan and cost $ 5500.00 in interest
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Why are they putting this money in your account? Have you checked with the party depositing this money for the last year and a half?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have no idea, no I have not, have not had the time during the day, I own an automotive repair shop seems like I never have enough time, to chase a problem like that
Thank you for your reply.
Well, it has now become a problem you must deal with and before you know how best to resolve it, you have to find out why and who is depositing this money. Either you have to do it or you will have to hire a local attorney to represent you to do this for you. Until you know why someone is putting this money into your account, there is no way to deal with it to stop it so you can get the account corrected and thus qualify for the loan you are trying for.