Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I need a sample of a breach of marital agreement legal claim

Customer Question

Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
We are not a form library and we also cannot draft pleadings for customers. What state are you in and we can see if one is available?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My daughter needs to file a breach of marital agreement I do not know how to go about it. If I had a sample maybe I can write it up and then take to a local lawyer for review and filing in court. In this particular case the ex husband, a lawyer himself, signed and agreement promising he would not go after my daughter family. What he did was then, use his friend to file the same law suits he promised not to do in the agreement. Tk
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He has caused a lot of damage to my family and we want to sue for breach of marital agreement. Your help will be appreciated. Thank you
Thank you for your reply.
It is a breach of contract suit that you are talking about, but I have no way to find you a sample because I still do not know what state this is in.