Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I'm a business owner who owns a clothing store. I also have

Customer Question

I'm a business owner who owns a clothing store. I also have the Amusement machines that fall up under the Georgia Lottery. We have a lottery account set up and the Lottery do a sweep every Wednesday morning. If you miss the sweep then you must put in the Georgia Lottery account at Bank of America before 4pm or they will cut the machines off. They do not have any regulations to specify how many times you can miss the sweep or any fines associated with missing deposit. My machines were cut off several times. Once I paid the funds they would cut machines back on. This last time I paid 6700.00 on the 17th of February. Then they kept saying they was having a meeting concerning my account because my machines was strung in September 2015 and they never gave me an answer. Now they come back telling me in order for me to get my Machines back on I need to deposit 25,000.00 So I asked who made this decision and can you show me in writing to justify this decision. The Manager said it was people above his pay grade and they don't have any regulations in place but they can put it in writing. I feel like this is unfair or discrimination. My number is(###) ###-####
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I posted my question and you asking me for my question again seem like site is a scam. Ya'll got my 58.00 and I haven't received any answers

You didn't ask a question which could be answered. Within two minutes of you posting your facts, I posted a response asking you what specific question you needed assistance with and I did not hear back from you and still have not received anything indicating what question you needed answered.

Since I've never heard back from you with a question I'll opt out.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Hello: A different Professional here.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. You just made a general statement regarding your case. We cannot answer a question that has not been asked. That's why my colleague sent an information request to you. If you want an answer to your post, you need to ask a specific question.

I look forward to your response.

Thank you for your cooperation.