How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 10238
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can you sue a company that states something is free and then

Customer Question

Can you sue a company that states something is free and then charges you for it?
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 10 months ago.

Yes, you can also report them to the State Attorney General for false and misleading business practices (the report does not recover your money but can lead to a resolution because the state will enforce regulatory and criminal business regulations), see:,4534,7-164-17331-42077--,00.html