Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My name is ***** ***** and I just got a card stating to call

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** and I just got a card stating to call about a legal matter nothing else on card
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have no idea what it is it says case no 104315
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for the information. Can you please tell me what your legal question is? Also, is there any name or return address on the card or identification of who it is from? Do you own a home?

I see that you read my request for more information, but not where you responded. If you still need assistance I will need that information before I can answer you. If you no longer need assistance then you can contact customer service for a refund of any money you might have deposited with the Site.