Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My daughter is in college she just started now they are

Customer Question

My daughter is in college she just started now they are pulling her from her social ology class she never was told that she was dropped from the class because they made her wait until all her paperwork was in no one never explain that she had to talk to someone about the class they said the class was on hold now they're charging her taking money from her financial aid to pay for class she never intern I don't understand please help
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
My daughter started hosts collage she gets financial aid she just started 2 weeks ago was dropped from one of her classes because her professor said she started late she never knew that or was not explain to that she was going to be dropped because her paperwork did not come in yet now she has to pay from how financial aid for a class she never entered and no one never answered. explained to her the policy or anything of that matter now she has to pay for that when it was not her mistake it was the schools please help me with some advice thank you

I am sorry...but I still not sure I understand...she got dropped by the professor for not showing up? Is that correct??