Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I was getting married, but the guy stole a bunch of stuff.

Customer Question

I was getting married, but the guy stole a bunch of stuff. The church kept doing things like putting fliers on cars and/or other can I sue
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no I've tried to hold a mediation for it
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: I got preassured down to living in a apartment and almost forced to give up my car
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $31 after the Lawyer responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Customer: the room was locked and a bunch of stuff got stolen
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 9 months ago.

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

Can you clarify whether you wound up actually getting married? What is the estimated value of the things this man took from you? And what state are you in?

Also, what is your question related to the church putting fliers on cars?