Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Im am inquiring information about a restraining order that

Customer Question

Hi im am inquiring information about a restraining order that was granted today after everything was said and done I had time to sit and think about everything and realized that it is going to affect my family in a way that I am not comfortable with I need help in retaining information about what I need to do I do not wish to drop the entire restraining order but only a stipulation can you please help us.
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 10 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help you. I understand that you don't wish to drop the restraining order. Could you please clarify what you mean by "but only a stipulation"? Do you mean that you wish to take a particular clause in the final restraining order out?

Hi. Please let me know if you still need assistance with this matter and I'll be happy to help you.

Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 10 months ago.

Good morning. It appears that the previous expert was opted out, so I just wanted to follow up and see what I could answer for you.