Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I was driving in a dark follow gps, and made an improper

Customer Question

I was driving in a dark follow gps, and made an improper left turn because of GPS navigation I was given ticket, but the ticket was written to my husband. I called to court and explained about ticket. The clerk said its ok because the car is register under my husband name. I choose to come to court instead of paing ticket. than I got court day still under my husband name. Than I got ticket under my name. The date for court still under my husband name. What should I do, do I have to call them to correct court date under my name or not? and what is the chance to win this case? I would be very appreciate if you give legal advice.
Sincerely, Bronya
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Can you tell me what state this is in? Were you actually stopped by the police, or was it a "red light camera", etc...?

Did you see my follow up question to your issue?