ScottyMacEsq, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed Texas General Practice Attorney
19487448

Mover have me over a barrel. they have all of my stuff and

Customer Question

mover have me over a barrel. they have all of my stuff and will not unload until I sign off. I can distbute W the CC company however I want to sign UD
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just call me @7246147175 web site not working right
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I don't know if I answered your question before (if you asked it before).

I wish I could contact you with a phone call, but that's considered legal advice and counsel at that point, rather than answering a legal question, and as such is prohibited by the terms of service of this site. That option is there because there are many different categories on this site, but only one (legal) has such a restriction on forming an attorney-client relationship. But we can continue the question here.

There's no "legal standard" to sign under duress. That is, there's no magic language that will make it though you were signing under duress. Rather, under duress is a "question of fact" for the court to determine in light of the facts. Now you can certainly write out "under duress" (I would make it as clear as possible so that you could show it to the jury and not have to explain what "U.D." or "V.C." means). But even putting it as clear as "under duress" doesn't mean that the court has to determine that it really was under duress. It just means at the time that you signed it you wanted to express what you felt.

Hope that clears things up a bit. If you have any other questions, please let me know. If not, and you have not yet, please rate my answer AND press the "submit" button, if applicable. Please note that I don't get any credit for the time and effort that I spent on this answer unless and until you rate it positively (3 or more stars). Thank you, ***** ***** luck to you!

I see that you still have not responded in some time. Please note that this question is still open until you rate it. I believe that I have answered your question, but if you have any other questions, please let me know.If not, and you have not yet, please rate my answer. Please note that I don't get any credit for my answer unless and until you rate it a 3, 4, 5 (good or better). Thank you, ***** ***** good luck to you!

Was there anything else? Again, please note that this question remains open until you rate it 3 or more stars on your screen.