Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have court tomorrow of default to my eviction process, n I

Customer Question

I have court tomorrow for enter of default to my eviction process, n I am researching the stay of execution, if I get evicted me and my boys will be on the street. Just having finical hardship right, just need a little more time to catch up I don't want to move, it's to stressful for my son with special needs
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No I don't have money up front for a lawyer,
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: Yes they haven't been fixing the issues with the apartment, like roof linking, (had to rebut food cause it got ruined, and I had to use towels n blankets to keep dry).dishwasher broke and never got replace, it's nasty, smelly. Told them about how windows are not sealed right, offered to fix myself they said no that they would still waiting, I don't know being paying a lot of electricity, but they wouldn't know they have never checked anything even when I said the roof was linking
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $31 after the Lawyer responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 9 months ago.

Good morning. Can you share with me exactly what your question is? I do understand the situation.