Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
11068102

I was accused of inappropriate behavior and an Investigator

Customer Question

I was accused of inappropriate behavior and an Investigator with my Company (Southwest Airlines ) in Dallas reached out to me in Orlando to ask me questions via conference call. He advised there was a scribe in the room taking notes. We completed the questions and on Friday 3/4 late I received an email of the notes and ask to make any corrections to be completed by 3/6 (Sunday)
I was on Vacation days 3/4 and 3/5 and schedule off 3/6 and 3/7. I asked for them to allow me to get to my work on Tuesday giving me an extension until Thursday 3/10 so I can print it and make minor corrections. I also left a voice mail with the Investigator Audie Pastrana and a text. He replied to me this morning telling me NO he was being asked to close it. Again I am still off and the allegations are exaggerated.
Please advise direction and response when the notes are closed without my corrections and advice.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

Just make any corrections you have and send them anyway. There is nothing in the law that prevents you from adding names or that allows you to add names, the la is just silent on the topic. However, if you send them the corrections along with an explanation as to why you are sending it so late then they will almost certainly be put in the file.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
You are stating to send them late

Correct. It's better for them to have them late than to not have them at all.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Here are pics of the notes

Did you have a question about them?