Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

The bank sold your house in a forecloser you recived a paper

Customer Question

The bank sold your house in a forecloser you recived a paper stating they sold your house for $76,000.00 more than you owed on it so you may write off on your taxes as a lost of this amount, but you owe for a escrow loan for a tar driveway & a 3 stall garage that you had built with, All the inspetions and permits for it at a total of $28,618.00 But the bank that took you to court on this escrow loan because this same bank dont know what the loan dept and the moragage dept is doing at the same time i guess you could say. So now it came and they rested there case but when the judge asked for this amount owe the lawyer of the bank or the banks vice present of the loan dept did not have the $28,618.00 amount with them. So they asked judge if that amount could be mailed into the court & the court could mail the defendant of amount owe, even that the judge did not want to see that the bank showed a $76,000.00 profit on the sale of the house. So now my State income tax will be witheld if l have any kind of return. I'am disable l have MS and l use a wheelchair 100% of the time and now that l dont have a home l dont have any thing to write off so l dont get a return. Now that l just got married and we do our taxes toghter my wife works so hard are theygoing to take her return because my Social Security number is ***** the return Sucks she did not have anything to do with this !!
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 9 months ago.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review it, edit, properly identify the parties and the issues, use proper punctuation marks, ask specific questions, and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation.