Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am buying a mobile home brother. He has a married couple

Customer Question

Hi ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My name is***** am buying a mobile home for my brother. He has a married couple who are long time friends who have roomed with hin in his former apartment. My brother's income does'
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
If you could giove me time now to complete my question. My brother's income does not qualify to be a registered owner in the mobile home park. Is it safe to include his roommate married couple with their income to qualify as registered owners without legal risk from roommates at a later date.

What type of legal risk are you concerned about?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
NO !! Cancel the whole process. I've received NO answer to question because I was not given enough time to pose details of question before the initial correspondence was sent to you desk. And, I certainly not going to agree to an additional $52 when nothing of worth has been received to date.
CANCEL AND REFUND.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I'm not interested in an other lawyer .
I want a refund given I haven't received any sign that any satisfaction would be likely.