Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I want to trace a complaint with BBB OfNJ. I have received a

Customer Question

I want to trace a complaint with BBB OfNJ. I have received a letter from my Medicaid PCP Dr. Arthur Nahas, in which the same dismissed me as a patient from his practice. I was totally surprised and shocked. Dr. Nahas writes of "several complaints" brought to his attention about "inapppropriate comments" to his employees, patients, and lab personnel". I did not do such comments. When I asked the doctor for explnations, he tol;d me about a woman in the past, and another one recently. The doctor refuse to reveal the identity of that woman. In case the doctor wanted to dismissed from his practice, he could say it to my face, without mud slinging. I was embarrased, shocked and upset.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 12 months ago.

What is your specific question?