ScottyMacEsq, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed Texas General Practice Attorney
19487448

I filed a complaint with FEMA about a CPR instructor in

Customer Question

I filed a complaint with FEMA about a CPR instructor in 2015. Recently he announced for a local political post. Will advising his opponent of this active investigation violate any law?
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. No this would not violate any law as the complaint is not confidential privileged information and you have no duty to keep it private. You can disclose this to the opponent, and it's up to the opponent to decide whether or not to use it and if so how to use it.

Hope that clear things up a bit. If you have any other questions please let me know. If not, and you have not yet, please rate it either a three, four, or five star. Thank you, ***** ***** good luck to you.

Did you have any other questions before you rate this answer?

I see that you still have not responded in some time. Please note that this question is still open until you rate it. I believe that I have answered your question, but if you have any other questions, please let me know.If not, and you have not yet, please rate my answer. Please note that I don't get any credit for my answer unless and until you rate it a 3, 4, 5 (good or better). Thank you, ***** ***** good luck to you!

Was there anything else? Again, please note that this question remains open until you rate it 3 or more stars on your screen.