Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My Poodle was killed by my neighbor's Pitbull mastiff four

Customer Question

Hi, my Poodle was killed by my neighbor's Pitbull mastiff four days ago. I have a private fence, the dog dogg the hole came over my yard and killed my dog instantly. Can I take the neighbor to small claim court?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I want them to pay for my dog and all the vaccination for the four and half years of my dog. I know this isn't bring my dog back but my children are in pain and suffering because their dog was took away from them.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Expert:  legalgems replied 9 months ago.

I am very sorry to hear of this; what state is this in regards ***** *****?