Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Can I bring a cruise ship to court protecting me against a

Customer Question

Can I bring a cruise ship to court for not protecting me against a gentleman that was stalking me on the ship and for slandered of my name. This gentleman made my cruise a living hell since the 1st day of cruise. He even called me an F---king C--t in the smoking room. I reported it to the security officer and nothing was done about. This gentleman caused so much trouble on the ship. For the rest of the cruise I had to keep looking over my shoulder to make sure he wasn't around. NCL GEM failed to protect me against this mans torture of me, talking about me to everyone in whispered tones if I was in the smoking room. I'm under a doctor care and I take medications for PTSD, Depression, and anxiety. Thank You
Expert:  legalgems replied 9 months ago.

I am sorry to hear of this. Did this occur recently?