RobertJDFL, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced in multiple areas of the law.
18284290

I would like a copy of the juror's handbook jury. no. I* am

Customer Question

I would like a copy of the juror's handbook for grand jury.
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no. I* am scheduled to be on grand jury in May.
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I would like to read through the handbook while I have time before grand jury duty in Monroe County.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
please cancel this and delete my credit card. I do not need to speak to a lawyer. Thank you.
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer.

This is the most up to date handbook for grand juries that I can find for Georgia. It was last updated in 2015. You can find the link here:

http://www.pacga.org/site/content/321

I couldn't get the printer version to work on my computer, but you may have better luck. The PDF file worked perfectly.