Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am a resident of Ringwood new jersey,have been

Customer Question

I am a resident of Ringwood new jersey,have been for 35 years.Previous to taking residence Ford/Dupont used a site not to distant from my home to dump paint sludge into a couple of abandon iron mines in Ringwood.The township has ongoing dialog with both Ford/Dupont and the EPA which is going nowhere.I would like to file a class action against all concerned for an amount in access of five (5) billion dollars. Reasons for this is that leakage from the sludge dumping may over the past 35 years found its way to the area where I live and entered the water system and into a well system we used. The unknown factor here is we can't discover what harm it has done to my family and others who have resided in Ringwood past and present. To we get sick on occasion...yes...was its cause contaminated well water?...lastly the obvious question is there legal foundation to the action...please advise
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

Is the question whether you can file a lawsuit?