Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

With all the focus on protecting one's social security

Customer Question

With all the focus on protecting one's social security number and other personal information, what should the damages be for someone who mails yours off to a perfect stranger in another state, along with all of your private (I thought) medical history and of course your name and contact information?
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. You mention that there was medical information. Is this from a medical provider, or if not, what was the relationship of the party to you that sent this information to the stranger? And what relationship is the stranger to this sender?

Are you there? Please note that I am still here, awaiting your response... Should I continue to await your response, or may I assist the other customers that are waiting?