Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I just got a notice in the mail said I have a Superior Court

Customer Question

I just got a notice in the mail said I have a Superior Court case
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: Case no 30-2016-00837679-CL-Cl-CJC
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: What is this?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question for us about this matter?
What are you being sued over?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
What is this? What do I need to do? who is suing me?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
This has not been answered, how long?
Thank you for your reply. I apologize for the delay, but the experts are working with multiple customers at one time and each of them deserves the same time you deserve.
If you have been sued, you were supposed to be served a copy of a summons and the complaint. We cannot look that information up for you as it has to come off of the summons and complaint. What does the notice say specifically and have you called the clerk of Superior Court yet about the letter?