Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have a contract from my divorce settlement, it included

Customer Question

I have a contract from my divorce settlement, it included retirement fund. It was signed two years ago, he never gave me the retirement funds. I'd like interest and the retirement money. I was just going to request a date from the ct, and take my contract in. I thought that is all I need.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I'm just looking to get the items outlined in the contact that was in effect two years ago.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Expert:  MIAMILAW1127 replied 9 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Could you please clarify your questions for me just a little bit so I could better assist you? Thank you.