Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

MY QUESTIONS ARE ABOUT TWO MAJOR COMPANY'S THAT TARGETED MY

Customer Question

GOOD MORNING MY QUESTIONS ARE ABOUT TWO MAJOR COMPANY'S THAT TARGETED MY DEVICE ACCOUNTS,HACKED AND TAKEOVER DELETING AII MY HISTORY IN PHONE FATAL EXSETPION I WATCH THE WHOLE CRIMINAL ACTIVITYS THAT WENT ON I DON'T WANT TO SAY MUCH BECAUSE IT SO DISGUSTING CYBER BULLIED RIGHT NOW HOW CAN GET QUESTION AND ANSWERS***@******.***
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You know who the two major companies are I presume from the way you typed everything above. If you know who the companies are who did this and you have the proof as you said above, your option is you can file suit against them for hacking, conversion of your property, copyright infringement, invasion of privacy and harassment and seek monetary damages in court against them.
Your other option is that if this involves computer hacking and wire/email fraud as you state and you have the evidence, you need to contact your local FBI office and bring in all of the information to them so they can investigate and pursue criminal charges against the perpetrators. They cannot get you any monetary damages, so you would still need to sue them for those damages.
You would need a local attorney to represent you in a civil suit, but with the evidence you have you should be able to get one at the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
It's not easme I need to talk one on one it's a lot I have over 5000,Documents this STARTED AUGUST 9 2015, SIX to TWENTY major companies They have Over a 1000 FLAG just on my account
I will send you an offer to talk by phone, which is required by the site rules.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I was told to call the FBI my phone has been intercepted over and over again every time I use it I paid for legal assistance but I have not got any more emails from you guys I need to gain back my accounts from Google I've been treated very unjustly I tried from day one when my phone was locked in August I thought it was locked by one of my security apps CM Security or Lookout Mobile from that point they would not unlock my phone I called my phone carrier Metro PCS to help me get my phone number they told me that they couldn't do Nothin at that point because they wouldn't lock it permanently they had to put a PUK on it that never happen now I found out said they knew about it all along this is become a big problem I need to know why haven't anyone ever responded to me calls or emails are they intercepted two what should I do thank you
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your reply.
We cannot represent you or anyone else from this site, it is forbidden by state laws and I am sorry about that, but thank you for understanding. Computer hacking is a federal offense, so the FBI is the one who would investigate together with local law enforcement. If they will not take your case to investigate, your sole remaining option is to sue the company who is hacking your service in civil court.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I apologize my account was charged money that I didn't charge the company's that I'm trying to get back my accounts but it will be fixed soon they are promising to put funds back into my bank account can I get back with you when it's done thank you for getting back with me I really appreciate it I will be getting back with you Helen ****** so stand by please
Thank you for your reply.
I appreciate you trying to fix the issue. Also, please do not forget to leave positive feedback, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I can tell you this it is worth your while to counseling my go to getting this resolved and I knew all along what the Target on me was about and it's very very very very important that you stick with me and trust me because if you have the time and I had a way to give you everything you need to understand this situation is real and if nothing happens right now it with you or without you but I do need your support and love it I can do it
Thank you for your reply.
I am sorry but legally we are forbidden by state law from representing you or anyone else from this site. We would appreciate you respecting that state law and not asking us to represent you.
I will work with you and provide you information and answer your questions, but as the experts are not employees of this site we get no credit for spending time with customers when they do not leave positive feedback for the expert and I have been sticking with you for over a month without any such credit. So I would thank you for leaving positive feedback.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
regret having to tell you that my account isn't safe with Metro PCS my phone was hacked I can't use my account under thsee circumstances anymore I need to be able to email you so I can turn'an email with further information I'm going to be sending you back an email on another phone with all my documents my documents have come up missing on this phone thank you for your patience with me I want you to be able to see that everything is there anyway that I can Bluetooth to a few files at one time because I don't have the answers that we should communicate I will leave you with this thought to better my situation with my legal matters with you I have trusting you right now and that's what I need the most is to be able to trust someone I have nobody to discuss matters with I've been dealing with this alone August and it's about to tear me apart how to move files from here to there constantly my file or being destroyed X the companies that are involved in this matter I'm doing this alone I don't trust anyone on the internet anyway but I'm putting my trust into you I use my time from day one storing documents I was ahead of them more than they know and they have not figured out a way to destroy all of my phones and my documents because I had a better start I had plenty of documents that has not all been destroyed this way I really need you right now to try and see what I have been going through I have been holding up but it's getting so bad for me right now I'm emotional week I'm seeing a whole lot more since I feel found out that the companies that I reached out to was working with them against me I saw that in my documents I have not seen your information in my documents conspired against me with them I reached out to you with my email address or somewhere I send to your cloud if you have one to view some information it's very very detrimental right now and I need you come at me with some kind of other no way to communicate with you thank you Helen ******
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I will talk to you later thanks for your support Helen ******
Thank you for your reply.
I am afraid that all we can do is provide you information, I believe that if you are having these types of issues, you need to go directly to the company offices to resolve them though.