How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Richard Your Own Question
Richard, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 54550
Experience:  Attorney with 29 years of experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Richard is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Have LLC in PA one of two members wants out. What is needed

Customer Question

Have LLC in PA one of two members wants out. What is needed for him to resign out and have no legal connection, forward.
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Richard replied 12 months ago.

Good afternoon Lewis. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

The member getting out needs to sign a document assigning his interest in the LLC, withdrawing from the LLC, and providing for both members to agree that they are each releasing the other from any further obligations with regard to the LLC. If you would like me to draft a template of this letter for you, I can do that for you through the Additional Services option offered by JustAnswer. If that would be helpful, let me know and I'll extend that offer and you can then decide whether or not to accept. Fair enough?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thanks Richard, your quick response is appreciated. I'll take it fromhere.........Lew
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

You're very's my pleasure to help. It's been my honor and privilege to help you with this. If I can help you in any way in the future, I'll be happy to help. For easy access, my bookmark is: . Or, simply request “Richard only” in the first line of your question.