Richard, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney with 29 years of experience.
17027240

Have LLC in PA one of two members wants out. What is needed

Customer Question

Have LLC in PA one of two members wants out. What is needed for him to resign out and have no legal connection, forward.
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

Good afternoon Lewis. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

The member getting out needs to sign a document assigning his interest in the LLC, withdrawing from the LLC, and providing for both members to agree that they are each releasing the other from any further obligations with regard to the LLC. If you would like me to draft a template of this letter for you, I can do that for you through the Additional Services option offered by JustAnswer. If that would be helpful, let me know and I'll extend that offer and you can then decide whether or not to accept. Fair enough?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thanks Richard, your quick response is appreciated. I'll take it fromhere.........Lew
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

You're very welcome....it's my pleasure to help. It's been my honor and privilege to help you with this. If I can help you in any way in the future, I'll be happy to help. For easy access, my bookmark is: www.justanswer.com/law/expert-legalbeacon/ . Or, simply request “Richard only” in the first line of your question.