Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Thanks sympathy. If the Insurance Company should find in

Customer Question

Hi, and thanks for the sympathy. If the Insurance Company should find in favor against me to with hold the additional amount. Would it be possible for me to obtain your services as my Attorney to Represent me on this case and if so, what would be your fee from beginning until the end?
Expert:  Delta-Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

I am not available, though I would be happy to help you find someone in Georgia to assist you. Just let me know.

Also, if you don't mind, please rate your first question and my answer positively. I do not receive credit for response if I am not positively rated.

Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi and I apologize for not rated you after each answ. But going forward I will do that. Would you please let me know which Attorney you could recommend for legal representation on my case if I need it. Im here in Lithonia Georgia Ok thanks

Sure thing. Contact Robert Katz at(###) ###-####if the insurance company declines payment.