Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

What do I need to apply? Can I do it at West Palm Airport in

Customer Question

What do I need to apply for TSA ? Can I do it at West Palm Airport in Florida by just going to the airport on a day I am not flying?
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Are you looking to apply for TSA precheck, if you mainly or only travel domestically, or are you looking to apply for GOES, which is for both international and domestic flights, and includes Precheck, for only an additional $15?

You can certainly apply at West Palm Airport, and you can find their hours and directions, here:

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/business/tourism/fl-pbi-tsa-precheck-extended-hours-20150930-story.html

It is recommended that you pre-apply online, first, and make an appointment to visit the airport's TSA Enrollment Center for your interview, to save time. You can certainly walk in without an appointment, but you might have to wait longer to be seen.

Here is information about the application process:

https://www.tsa.gov/tsa-precheck/apply%20tsa.gov/precheck

I hope this helps.

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be glad to continue.

Warmest regards,
Cher